Our first exploration...

We are currently exploring the country of Syria and the unrest there. For our first reflection prompt, students were asked: Should the United States get involved in Syria?

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Syria Reflection #1 By: Selena and Camya



I think that they shouldn’t get involved. I say this because the President will kill them. I also say this because we didn’t do anything to them. Also if we go there we might get killed or  to get
hunt and abused. So that why you shouldn’t get involved.

- Camya

I think that they should not get involved. I say this because the president might give the order to kill the U.S people. I also say this because he did not do anything to us. Another reason is because when we go there we might get abused. As you can see we should not get involved.

- Selena

1 comment:

  1. The president is really mean i hope they will be able to get away soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! We are a fifth grade class in Detroit, Michigan, USA, and we appreciate your feedback.